Lambert’s Cove Inn has fifteen guest rooms located in three buildings. The main house has seven guest rooms as well as our 70 seat restaurant. The Carriage House and Guest House each have four guest rooms and are located approximately 75 yards from the main building. In addition to our comfortable, finely appointed guest rooms, all guests also receive a pass to the private Lambert’s Cove beach* as well as a full cooked-to-order breakfast, in season, all at no additional charge
*Beach passes are limited and must be returned when you checkout at 11:00.
All of our air conditioned guest rooms boast private baths luxurious bath robes, 500 Thread Count Egyptian cotton linens, feather beds, down comforters & pillows, telephones, high speed internet access, iron with ironing board, hair dryer, and TV with DVD/CD player with access to over 100 of the latest blockbuster movies.
In-season: June 15th – October 15th
$250 to $575
Interim-season: May 1st to June 14 and October 16th to October 31st
$195 to $325
All reservations cancelled 14 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be refunded the deposit less a service fee equal to 10% of the entire stay. Cancellations of any type including shortened stays and early departures, received less than 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date or after arrival are NON-REFUNDABLE, including stays paid with gift certificates. In the event of a full cancellation, the reservation is forfeited.
Because we are a small inn and a seasonal business, cancellations have a considerable impact. We therefore adhere strictly to our cancellation policies.
Because of unexpected emergencies, we strongly suggest that guests purchase travel insurance that includes coverage for trip cancellations. To assist you in doing so, we have listed three possible travel insurance choices:
- www.accessamerica.com or 1-866-807-3982
- www.travelunderwriters.com or 1-800-663-5389
- www.travelex-insurance.com or 1-888-457-4602
Pet Accommodations & Policy
We have two pet friendly rooms, the Savannah and the Winchester rooms and we look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet in either of these two rooms. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, please click below for the policies which apply to your pet’s stay:
1. Reservation: You MUST notify us in advance if you plan to bring your pet and all pet reservations are based on availability of our two pet friendly rooms
2.Pet fee: There is a $25.00 non-refundable pet fee per night. This will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. This is to cover the cost of deep cleaning the room in preparation for our next guest.
3. Damage assessment: You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for an extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay. We will use the credit card on file as payment for any damage or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet’s stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize the inn to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
4. Acceptable pets.: We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs weighing 35 pounds or less. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to , biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges. Your pet is required to be present at check in and should you arrive with a pet larger than 35 pounds, you will not be allowed to check in and will your room deposit will be non-refundable.
5. Veterinarian Records: For the safety of all pets, guests are required to present proof that all vaccinations are up to date.
6. Pet friendly areas: Pets are allowed only in the following areas: guest room, inn foyer, and outdoor areas, excluding the pool area and the areas occupied by our farm animals.
7. Leashes: Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the inn including the foyer.
8. ‘Pet in Room’ sign: Please place the ‘pet in room’ sign on the outside of the door whenever your pet is in your room.
9. Housekeeping: For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
10. Damage to guest rooms and common areas: Your credit card will be charged for the repair or replacement costs (determined by inn management) for any damage caused by your pet.
11. Insurance: You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or on jury caused by your pet.
12. Release and indemnification: You agree to release, defend, and indemnify Lambert’s Cove Inn & Restaurant, Hicklin-Jones L.L.C. and owner from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet’s stay at the inn, including any claims by third parties.