Dear Friends of Lambert’s Cove Inn,
We so appreciate your support during these unprecedented times. We want you to know that as we prepare to open the Inn and Woods Restaurant on June 4th, we are steadfastly following mandatory safety standards for workplaces required by the State of Massachusetts. Here are some of the key steps we’re taking for your safety and comfort.
- The front desk and all common areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with increased frequency.
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced throughout the property.
- We will require all employees to wear face coverings or masks. Employees will also be required to wash hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the property.
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected with increased frequency.
- Seating will be spaced out six or more feet apart and cleaned and sanitized before seating new guests.
- New outdoor seating will be made available, weather permitting.
- Kitchen staff will be required to wear face coverings or masks and gloves when preparing and handling food or beverages. Employees will also be required to wash hands frequently.
- All staff serving food will be required to wear face coverings or masks and gloves.
We will continue to update our safety protocols as new guidance becomes available.
John and Keya Cain
Owners, Lambert’s Cove Inn and Woods